Monday, November 1, 2010

A Little Vacation

I was hoping to come here today with amusing Halloween stories.  And there are some.  But, I don't have the time today.  In fact, I may need to take a brief vacation from you, dear readers, as I have been busy with my mom chores, like cleaning up vomit and diarrhea.  On the bright side, they are all so sick, this means more candy for me.

Unless, I get sick too.

Oh, no.  I had not thought of that.  Surely, I won't get sick.  Mom's never do, right?

Hope to see you all in a few days!

7 comments:

  1. Oooh. Yuck. And after such a busy October month too. Get better soon for the kids, and DON'T get sick you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. my, my! This has been a horrible start to November! I'll be praying for your protection dear! If you get sick please call. I can be of some assistance (shopping, cleaning, taking well children to the park) when Darin is off.

    ReplyDelete
  3. wishing everyone a speedy recovery!

    ReplyDelete
  4. That is not a vacation, dear. Your house has turned into a clinic! :(

    Hope everyone is better soon! I saw gobble up the candy...you need your energy!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wishing everyone a speedy, 24 hour flu type recovery!!!! And no flu for you!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oooh no! You won't get ill though, I'm sure of that. Hope all is well soon.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Mothers NEVER get sick...don't you already know that?
    It is called....ya...mom is sick...but are we really...
    :)
    Get better family!

    ReplyDelete