Monday, November 15, 2010

You Know You're Married to a Lawyer...

You know you're married to a lawyer when you have a conversations like this...

Hubband: I love you. You know that right.
Me: Yeah. That's what you're always telling me.
Hubband: Do you doubt it?
Me: Well, talk is cheap.
Hubband: Not at my hourly rate.

Also from the Hubband department...

Me (from the other room): Hubband, are you busy?
Hubband: Yes.
Me: What are you doing?
Hubband:  Jobs American women won't do.

I come into the room to find him taking out the garbage.

Here's hoping that you, too can share a smile with your spouse this week!

2 comments:

  1. I love it. I also am jealous. I wish my hubband took out the trash.

    ReplyDelete
  2. He sounds cheeky...like another husband I know...but he's not a lawyer.

    ReplyDelete